I knowwwww, its been a Long time no post from me, so I decided to start fresh with a review of my latest obsession.
After ages I found the perfect shade for my wheatish skin tone, I wanted something not too brown, or too maroony or too nude either.
It had to blend perfectly with my skin tone and equally stand out on my lips making them look subtly pouty ;).
My hunt ended at the MAC store in Phoenix Market city mall, in Pune.
This is a Matt shade lipstick called “Persistence”.
I have been using it for a week now and love it!
I match with my basic daily make up or even match with heavy eyes for a party or date night.
– if you love the nudes and have been craving for the right shade for your wheatish skin , then THIS IS IT.
– Texture is smooth, application is super easy.
– After a layer settles in it looks perfectly Matt.
– Perfectly mild and soothing shade for this heat!!
– it’s priced at Rs.1450/- this may be steep if you are not looking at that one time shade to invest in. That’s all!
So, my final rating is 5/5.
Go ahead try it.
Also stay tune on our FB page for further updates & reviews! fb.com/indibrownbeauty
So last weekend I stepped into a regular make-up store in a popular mall of Pune city, with an intention of finding myself some cost effective make-up basics.
I came across, this brand called Coloressence, its a part of this aromatherapy brand of cosmetic products from Nature’s essence. I usually use MAC studio fix as a compact but now I was looking for a basic compact not heavy and cost effective too. Surprisingly, I found my perfect shade with it. Instead of my lakme liquid eye liner I found a perfect product with color essence, not to mention a bright fuschia pink lip liner.
Two big plus points of this brand is, all its products contain some or all natural ingredients that are not to harsh on your face. AND its is very affordable.
My reviews for the products I bought are here:
Compact powder, shade – Dusky
Ingredients: Rose Oil, Clove Oil, Aloevera extract
– light weight, smooth application
– powdery, settles well on well moisturised skin
– perfect shade for wheatish complexion, great finish.
– absolutely affordable (I hope they dont change the price after seeing me rave about it :p) only Rs.160/-
Liquid eye liner – black
Ingredients: almond oil
– smooth application with nice long slender brush
– jet black finish which does not dry out
– long lasting
– only Rs. 110/-
Fushcia pink lip liner pencil
– bright & smooth color
– easy to apply and sharpen
– only Rs. 225/-
I would say, its a STEAL! Try it!