I knowwwww, its been a Long time no post from me, so I decided to start fresh with a review of my latest obsession.
After ages I found the perfect shade for my wheatish skin tone, I wanted something not too brown, or too maroony or too nude either.
It had to blend perfectly with my skin tone and equally stand out on my lips making them look subtly pouty ;).
My hunt ended at the MAC store in Phoenix Market city mall, in Pune.
This is a Matt shade lipstick called “Persistence”.
I have been using it for a week now and love it!
I match with my basic daily make up or even match with heavy eyes for a party or date night.
– if you love the nudes and have been craving for the right shade for your wheatish skin , then THIS IS IT.
– Texture is smooth, application is super easy.
– After a layer settles in it looks perfectly Matt.
– Perfectly mild and soothing shade for this heat!!
– it’s priced at Rs.1450/- this may be steep if you are not looking at that one time shade to invest in. That’s all!
So, my final rating is 5/5.
Go ahead try it.
Also stay tune on our FB page for further updates & reviews! fb.com/indibrownbeauty